Manchester United are ready to pounce if Chelsea decide to sell Nicolas Jackson to a Premier League rival this summer, according to TEAMtalk.While most of the focus in the media is about how United will look to bring in two top midfielders at the end of the season, as confirmed by GIVEMESPORT sources, the Red Devils could target other areas of the pitch too - especially if they secure Champions League football next season.Man United are currently on course to do exactly that as caretaker manager Michael Carrick currently has the club sitting in fourth position in the Premier League table.GIVEMESPORT senior correspondent Ben Jacobs revealed on Thursday that as well as two midfielders, United could look for a versatile left-back, a left-winger and a striker in their best-case scenario this summer.Jackson Reps in Talks Over Chelsea Summer ExitJackson joined Bayern Munich for a record loan fee last summer, and with a £70m obligation to buy, but according to TEAMtalk, Chelsea were always aware that the Bundesliga giants were unlikely to meet the clauses to make the move permanent at the end of the season.The Senegal international is set to return to Stamford Bridge when the loan in Germany expires, but his representatives are already in talks with intermediaries about a potential move away in 2026-27.The report says that Man United, along with Premier League rivals Tottenham Hotspur, Aston Villa and Newcastle United, were all tracking the 24-year-old prior to his move to Bayern, and remain alert to his situation.The quartet are said to be ready to pounce should Chelsea decide to cash in, with the Blues accepting that his market value has dropped in recent months.The west London outfit are said to view a summer sale as the probable best option for all parties, with La Liga giants Atletico Madrid also keen on the 'unbelievable' striker.It was reported last month that Chelsea talisman Cole Palmer was 'open' to a sensational move to United as he looked to move closer to his friends at home.The England international was also said to have ruled out a return to Man City, where Pep Guardiola is still in charge.
Click here to read article